Technical Assistance and other services
Technical assistance from the Louisiana DeafBlind Project can be requested by any parent, family member, or service/care provider regarding a child with both vision and hearing losses.
Services are confidential and are provided at no cost. Students can receive services regardless of their special education classification.
If you're having trouble with this process, let us reach you!
Follow the steps below to receive Technical Assistance or other services.
- Register with the Louisiana DeafBlind Registry to receive services. The registration packet available in both English and Spanish can be completed online or printed and completed by hand:
- Complete the following LSUHSC forms by hand. You must fill-out these forms manually even if you are completing the registration packet online. The forms are included in the PDF packet when printing the registration.
- Notice of Privacy Practices (HIPAA) (does not need to be attached, but does need to be read)
- Notice of Privacy Practices Confirmation (HIPAA)
- Authorization for Release of Protected Health Information (HIPAA)
Printing the LADBP Registration Packet
If you are completing the LADBP Registration Packet by hand, please print, fill in and sign the forms. Return completed and signed forms to LADBP via email, fax, or mail:
Email scanned completed forms: firstname.lastname@example.org
Louisiana DeafBlind Project
LSU Human Development Center
411 South Prieur Street
New Orleans, LA 70112